Co-Ordinated Support Services are Accredited Providers within the HUMAN SERVICES QUALITY (HSQF) STANDARDS.
Our Values & Vision
Co-Ordinated Support Services:
- Maintains the highest standards of ethical practices
- Treats our clients as individuals
- Promotes independence and quality of life
- Actively encourages participation in person centred planning and decision making by clients, their families, carers and stakeholders
- Maintains accountability in our practices and procedures, and strive for transparency in our decision making
- Recognises and respond to diversity in all aspects of our operations
- Maintains a high level of knowledge, business systems and clients services standards
- Fosters and maintain alliance which add value, range and quality on the services available to our clients
- Develops and maintain partnerships which add value to CSS services
Co-ordinated Support Services is an organisation that continues to grow with their clients, positively impacting on their lives and their families.
Providing innovative solutions in community services.